Saturday, August 8, 2009

cute saying for myspace

I never dared to be radical when young For fear it would make me conservative when old.
~Author : Robert Frost Famous Quotes

Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour for we are members one of another.
~Author : Ephesians 425 Bible Inspirational Sayings

Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
~Author : Denis Diderot Nice Quotes

Can any man or woman choose duties? No more that they can choose their birthplace, or their father or mother.
~Author : George Eliot Great Sayings

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
~Author : John 1335 Bible Meaningful Sayings

When the imagination and will power are in conflict, are antagonistic, it is always the imagination which wins, without any exception.
~Author : Emile Coue Wise Quotes

Man is the only animal whose desires increase as they are fed the only animal that is never satisfied.
~Author : Henry George Motivational Sayings

When this girl at the museum asked me who I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, 'I like mayonnaise.' She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.
~Author : Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Famous Quotes

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
~Author : Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment